Every Friday Ben LaMothe from Media Bistro’s 10,000 Words, posts links to a few of the blog posts he’s read through the week, and scribes a weekly roundup of social media. Included in LaMothe’s rounup this week is a discussion about the use of ‘voting’ contests used by brands on Facebook; how to build thriving online communities; what happens when the corporate social media strategist goes away; how to build strong bonds with online community members; and why community mangers are Human Experience (HX) professionals.
This Weeks Roundup:
- Facebook Contests, Fan Acquisition and Business Value
- Community Management Specialist, Tatenda Mutsekwa, Speaks
- When The Corporate Social Media Strategist Goes Away
- A Brief Guide To Building Strong Relationships With Key Community Members
- Community Managers are Human Experience Professionals
Read LaMothe’s Post Here: www.mediabistro.com